Our Refund Policy
Please read carefully
- Items can be returned within 14 days of purchase. Please know that the 14 days time period begins the day customer receives the item(s).
- Items must be returned in a like-new condition. Items that are damaged, unsanitary, dented or scratched may be denied a return or partially refunded.
- Items must be returned with all accessories and in original packaging. If items or packaging is missing, or if item is damaged during return shipping because it wasn’t packaged correctly, Masjidal may either deny the return, or allow a return with a nonrefundable deduction on your refund for what is missing.
Refund Method and Timing
- With a few exceptions, customers will be reimbursed for returned items via the original payment method.
- Once the return is received and reviewed, allow 7-14 business days for the refund to be processed. Depending on your bank’s processing time, it may take up to 7 days after we process the return to reflect on your account.
- Option to exchange for the same item is available.
Damaged or defective item(s) must be communicated with Masjidal within 5 days of receipt.
Returns must include: all product contents, in original packaging, and order details. Item(s) must be shipped back to the Masjidal within 5 business days of initiating the return.
If items or packaging is missing, or if item is damaged during return shipping because it wasn’t packaged correctly, Masjidal may either deny the return, or allow a return with a nonrefundable deduction on your refund for what is missing.
To start a return, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 877-242-2239 for return instructions and address.
Please note: Masjidal only provides return prepaid labels for items that are received defective or damaged by customers. All other returns including cancellations; customer will have to return product at their own expense.
For customers responsible for their returns, be sure to provide Masjidal with the carrier’s information and tracking number.
- Non-defective items that are returned will have a restocking fee of 15%.
- Shipping charges for non-defective items will not be refunded.
- Cancellations must be communicated in writing to email@example.com.
- If a cancellation is requested prior to the item being shipped, customer will receive a full refund.
- If a cancellation is requested after the item is shipped, customer will receive a refund on the item but NOT the shipping charges and/or restocking fees.
- Please do not use social media to initiate inquiries related to cancellations. Our social media team does not handle cancellation related matters
- Please direct all support and troubleshooting inquires to firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-242-2239. Please allow, 1-2 business days for response.
- Please do not use social media to initiate inquiries related to support. Our social media team does not handle support related matters.
- Damaged, defective or incorrect items – Upon receipt of an item that is damaged in shipping, defective or that is not the product you ordered, please return it during the return and exchange time period. Masjidal will arrange for a replacement.
- Export regulations – If you live outside the United States, please remember to comply with all U.S. Export Administration Regulations and control laws, and know that return shipments to Masjidal need to occur within the U.S.
If you return an item within the item’s return policy period, and in accordance with the Return Policy, you will receive a full refund to the original form of payment.
Defective items through no fault of the customer
Wrong items shipped
Items that did not match what was shown on the Site
|100% of the item’s purchase price AND free return shipping label
If you return an item within the item’s return policy period, and in accordance with the Return Policy, you will receive a partial refund to the original form of payment. Shipping charge is non-refundable.
Non-defective item(s) that is returned in the original condition
|85% of the item’s purchase price and you are responsible for any return shipping costs
You may receive a partial refund to the original form of payment. Returns for these reasons will require Masjidal Customer Service approval.
Items not in original condition, damaged, missing accessories, retail box, or showing obvious misuse not due to Masjidal error
Up to 50% of the item’s purchase price but you are responsible for any return shipping costs. Rejected items will be returned to the customer