Waiver and Guidelines
I agree that by signing this waiver, I hereby release Muslim Association of Bolingbrook (MAB) and it’s Management, Officers, Staff, and volunteers from any and all responsibility and liability in the event I or (through me), my family members or associates, get infected with COVID-19, or other illness (pandemic-related, contagious, excessive heat, sun-related injuries and illness or otherwise) which is connected in any way to my attendance at any of the MAB facilities for any and all activities.
To comply with the laws of the land and the state regulations, the maximum capacity is 100 musallees at a given time, per the Governor’s pandemic mode of operations.
Those coming for Jumu’ah will need to consent and agree to the following guidelines:
1. Bringing the 2 M’s –> Masks to be worn in the Masjid and bringing your own Musallah prayer rugs for the safety of the community and your own safety
2. Your temperature will be checked upon entry (contact-free thermometer)
3. Wudu and restrooms will not be available at both Masajid, you must do so at home
4. No hand-shakes with anyone
5. No one should stand around in the parking lots or lobby before or after Salaah, and must exit the parking lot and depart immediately. No exceptions, this is especially important to accommodate traffic flow for remaining salaahs
6. This is a shared responsibility with Imams, board members, and community members — please ensure anyone who is not well (fever, runny nose, cough, sneezing, stomach aches, etc.) should stay home for Salaah. This is a trust-based Amanah between you, Allah SWT, and your fellow musallees; please do what is necessary to preserve and protect it
7. Children over age 10 will be allowed with a face mask, their own musalla, and must have a parent or legal guardian register them
8. Anyone not following these guidelines will be restricted from entry into the Masjid