Waiver and Guidelines
I agree that by signing this waiver, I hereby release Islamic Society of Milwaukee (ISM) & Islamic Society of Milwaukee Brookfield (ISM-West) (Masjid Al-Noor) and it’s Council, Shura, Management, Officers, Staff, and volunteers from any and all responsibility and liability in the event I or (through me), my family members or associates, get infected with COVID-19, or other illness (pandemic-related, contagious, excessive heat, sun-related injuries and illness or otherwise) which is connected in any way to my attendance at any of the ISM/ISM-West facilities for any and all activities.
Due to the current Pandemic, we are in modified mode of operations. Please read and understand the following guidelines.
Following these is a trust-based Amanah between you, Allah SWT, and your fellow musallees; please realize this is necessary to preserve and protect it.
Those coming for Jumu’ah will need to consent and agree to all of the following guidelines:
1. Bring a Mask to be worn in the Masjid for the safety of the community and your own safety. Masks must cover the mouth and nose completely.
2. Utilize the disposable sajda mats provided in the lobby.
3. Your temperature will be checked upon entry (contact-free thermometer).
4. Wudu and restrooms will not be available at Masjid, you must do so at home.
5. Stay 6 feet apart from others, both while praying and when in the lobby. No hand-shakes or hugs with anyone.
6. Please only pray Fard in the musalla; not the sunnahs or Nafl prayers. No one should stand around in the parking lot or lobby before or after Salaah, and must exit the parking lot and depart immediately. No exceptions; all this is especially important to accommodate traffic flow for remaining salaahs.
7. This is a shared responsibility with Imams, board members, and community members — please ensure anyone who is not well (fever, runny nose, cough, sneezing, stomach aches, etc.) should stay home for Salaah.
8. Attendance requires following strict age restrictions of between 16 years old and 65 years old.
9. Children under 16 years old should not be brought to the masjid. Anyone under 16 years of age must be kept away from the masjid and it’s parking lot. Please do not bring them to the masjid and leave them in the car in the masjid parking lot.
10. Similarly, please do not attend if you are over the age of 65 years.
11. Anyone not following these guidelines will be restricted from entry into the Masjid.